Tiramisu - Biscotto - Creme Brûlée - Salted Caramel
Chocolate Mint - Pistachio - Italian Custard - Wild Strawberry Cherry Vanilla - Hazelnut - Cookies & Cream
Vanilla Stracciatella - Coconut - Extra Dark Chocolate
Mascarpone Italian Cream - Lemon Sorbetto - Mango Sorbetto
Pink Grapefruit Sorbetto - Raspberry Sorbetto
Other Flavors and Sugar Free Too
WHAT IS GELATO?
1. Italian Gelato Is Made With Whole Milk Rather Than Cream, Yet it’s Creamier than Ice Cream!
2. Italian Gelato has 1/2 the Fat and 1/3 the Calories of American Ice Cream because it uses very little Heavy Cream, yet seems more Creamy because it’s churned more slowly and injects very little Air. American Ice Cream has from 30 to 50% Air whipped into it.
2. Italian Gelato Is nothing like Italian Ice which Is just concentrated syrup flavorings over crushed ice.
3. Italian Gelato is usually more Intensely Flavored because of the freshness and quality of the ingredients used.
5. Italian Gelato Is served 7 degrees warmer than Ice Cream which allows you to immediately discern the flavor and gives it a Silkier Texture. American Ice Cream is so cold that it’s scientifically impossibly to immediately taste the flavors because your mouth must first warm it up.
6. Italian Gelato is usually served in smaller portions with smaller cups because you just don’t need as much to satisfy. And that’s another reason (along with less Cream), you consume fewer calories than Ice Cream. You might eat a full pint of Ice Cream, but with Gelato, you probably are fully satisfied with a couple of scoops.
WE NOW OFFER 17oz AND 32 oz ‘TAKE HOME’ CONTAINERS AVAILABLE TROUGH DELIVERY.